Friday, June 19, 2015

Sensational Swimming

For the past two weeks, we have been having swimming lessons at the A.C Baths. 
Our confidence and skills have improved heaps! 
Every day we would practice floating, kicking and different strokes to help keep us safe in the water.
On the last day, we had a very fun day! There was A LOT of splashing and laughter but we also learnt how be safe if there is an emergency in the water. Check out the photos of our last day at swimming. 

What was your favourite part of swimming? 
What did you learn? 
Can you remember the tips to be safe in the water?
Room 19 and 20 - can you leave a quality comment about swimming?



9 comments:

  1. Hi room 19 and 20 was that day cool or what. did you know that putting your hand up and calling for help could save your life. did you have fun? I would love to hear. from lily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi room 19 and 20 my favourite thing was diving back in the pool I learnt that surfers dive in backwards into the ocean or lake I think that I can remember the savety tips like if you we're out in the lake and you we're drowning you would put your hand up in the air and shout help help bye room19/20

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love swimming it was cool and fun thanks lots room 20 and 19

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi room 19 and 20 did you guys enjoy Swimming? Did you know some tips we learnt could save our life anyway I enjoyed swimming it was lots of fun and I can't wait til next year how about you. I'd love to hear your thoughts. P's it's phoenix.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked the swill pool it was fun my 2nd fav was rock it lunching

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love swimming it was cool I loved it so much

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was really fun when we went swimming. My favourite part was when room 19 and 20 had our last day what was your favourite part of swimming?
    From Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey room 19 and 20 I LOVE swimming the part I liked the best was the last day. Learning and playing was amazing! I would love to hear what what your favorite part was
    Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love swimming it was Amazing

    ReplyDelete